An association of Lutherans who work with congregations in transition.
The National Association of Lutheran Interim Pastors, on behalf of its member Associations, the Interim Ministry Association of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (IMA-ELCA) and the Interim Ministry Conference, Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod (IMC-LCMS) works to:
- Promote general awareness of Intentional Interim Ministry and its issues,
- Advocate high performance standards in its practice,
- Support the Church's servants called to interim ministry
- Develop and offer programs for the training and continuing education of Lutheran Interim ministry practitioners, and
- Exercise good stewardship of resources, and pursue sources of funding.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans has recognized the National Association of Lutheran Interim Pastors as a qualified recipient of Thrivent Choice dollars. Please consider NALIP as a designee for Thrivent Choice Dollars that are available to Thrivent members.